KB's Classic Crumbed Whiting
Delicious Classic Crumbed Southern Blue Whiting
Country of Origin
Made in China with wild caught Southern Blue Whiting from New Zealand
Servings per package: 6
Serving size: 75g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
- Preheat oven to 210oC fan forced.
- Remove product from packaging and place on a lined baking tray.
- Cook from frozen for 20-25 minutes, turning half way through.
- Remove product from packaging and place in the air fryer in a single layer.
- Cook product for 10-12 minutes at 180oC, until golden and thoroughly cooked.
Cook from frozen, product must be thoroughly cooked prior to consumption.
Southern Blue Whiting [(50%) (Micromesistus australis), Marinade (Sugar, Spices and Spice Extract (Celery, Garlic, Onion, Pepper), Salt, Rice Flour, Yeast Extract, Acidity Regulator (330), Flavouring (Celery))], Crumb (Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Water, Corn Starch, Shortening (Rice Bran Oil), Salt, Sugar, Raising Agents (450, 500), Yeast, Thickener (1420), Bread Improver (Amylase (1100)).
Contains: Fish, Soy, Wheat, Gluten.
May contain: Crustacean, Mollusc.