KB's Atlantic Salmon Skin On
2 individually wrapped premium salmon portions from the pristine water of Norway. Perfect for a quick and healthy meal.
Country of Origin
Product of Norway
Good Source of Omega-3
Servings per package: 2
Serving size: 125g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
- Omega-3, Total
|Carbohydrate||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|- Sugars||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|Dietary Fibre||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
- Preheat a frypan to medium heat. Remove the salmon from the individual wrapping.
- Add a tablespoon of suitable cooking oil to the pan and place the salmon skin side down first. Cook for 3 - 4 minutes before turning over and cook for a further 3 - 4 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.
- Preheat the oven to 180oC fan forced or 200oC conventional.
- Remove the salmon from its wrapper and enclose in baking paper or aluminium foil.
- Place in the centre of the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove and allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Cooking temperature and times are provided as a guide as cooking appliances will vary between brands. Please adjust cooking times if necessary.
Salmon (Salmon salar) (100%)