KB Seafood Co Salmon Portions Skin On
3 portions of deboned, skin on salmon.
Country of Origin
Product of Norway Packed in Australia
Servings per package: 2
Serving size: 130g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
|Carbohydrate||Less than 1.0g||Less than 1.0g|
|- Sugars||Less than 1.0g||Less than 1.0g|
- Preheat a fry pan to medium heat.
- Add a tablespoon of suitable cooking oil to the pan and place the salmon skin side down first. Cook for 3 - 4 minutes before turning over and cooking for a further 3 - 4 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC fan forced or 200ºC conventional.
- Remove the salmon from its tray and place on baking paper.
- Place in the centre of the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove and allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Cooking temperatures and times are provided as a guide, please adjust if necessary.
Salmon (Fish) (Salmo Salar) (100%).
May Contain: Mollusc, Crustacean.