KB Seafood Co Flaky Coconut & Kaffir Lime Crumbed Hoki
Delicious Coconut & Kaffir Lime crumbed Wild Caught Hoki
Country of Origin
Made in China with Wild Caught New Zealand Hoki
Servings per package: 2
Serving size: 150g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
- Preheat oven to 210oC fan forced.
- Remove product from packaging and place on a lined baking tray.
- Cook from frozen for 30-35 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Remove product from packaging and place in the air fryer in a single layer.
- Cook product for 15-18 minutes at 180oC, until golden and thoroughly cooked.
Cooking temperatures and times are provided as a guide, please adjust if necessary.
Hoki [(65%) (Macruronus Novaezelandiae, Mineral Salts (450, 451)], Coating (Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Thickener (1420), Corn Flour, Coconut Milk Powder (Emulsifiers (471, 340ii), Anti-caking Agent (551)), Corn Starch, Salt, Calcium Carbonate (170), Coconut Flakes (0.3%), Sugar, Spice and Herb Powder (Garlic, Lemongrass, Onion, Kaffir Lime, Galanga, Chilli, Parsley), Sunflower Oil, Yeast, Yeast Extract, Emulsifier (472a), Flavouring (Coconut), Garlic Powder, Herb Extract (0.1%) (Kaffir Lime), Raising Agents (450i, 500ii), Thickener (415), Sodium Caseinate (Milk)).
Contains: Fish, Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Sulphites, Milk
May Contain: Crustacean, Mollusc