Just Caught Crunchy Battered Australian Blue Grenadier
Delicious bettered, wild caught Australian blue grenadier ready to oven bake.
Country of Origin
Made in Australia from at least 90% Australian Ingredients with Blue Grenadier Caught in Australian Waters.
Wild Caught in Australia
Grenadier (Macruronus Novaezelandiae)
3.5 Health Star Rating
Servings per package: 8
Serving size: 110g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
Cook from frozen. Product must be thoroughly cooked prior to consumption.
- Preheat oven on fan forced setting to 200°C.
- Place battered fish on baking paper lined tray and place in the middle of the oven.
- Cook for 24 minutes, turning halfway.
- Preheat frying oil to 180°C.
- Add the required number of pieces to the basket and lower into the hot oil.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from fryer and allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Cooking temperature and times are provided as a guide, please adjust if necessary. May vary depending on appliance, the product must be thoroughly cooked prior to consumption.
Fish (60%) (Macruronus Novaezelandiae), Battering (34%) [Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Sugar, Mineral Salts (541, 500, 450), Salt, Dextrose (Tapioca, Mazie), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Maize), Firming Agent (516), Vegetable Gum (401), Water, Thickeners (1404, 412, 415), Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Salt, Vegetable Protein Extract, Natural Flavours, Herbs, Spices, Dehydrated Vegetables], Rice Bran Oil.
Contains Fish and Gluten (Wheat)
May Contain Crustacea, Soy, Egg and Sulphites