KBís Pork Gyoza
KB’s crowd pleasing, Australian made Pork Gyoza is packed full of flavour and is perfect for any occasion.
Country of Origin
Made in Australia from at least 87% Australian Ingredients
Servings per package: 8
Serving size: 125g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
Cook from frozen.
- Preheat non-stick fry pan on large cooktop burner on high heat.
- Add 2 tablespoon of oil, spread evenly, heat for 20-30 seconds.
- Place Gyoza flat-side down for 45s-60s, ensuring bottom contacts the oil. Do not turn.
- Lower heat to medium, add 125ml warm water to pan.
- Cover with lid, turn heat control to high, then steam for approx. 7mins or until water is almost fully evaporated.
- Remove lid, evaporate remaining water (approx. 45 sec)
- Line steamer with baking paper.
- Bring water to boil.
- Place Frozen Gyoza into steamer.
- Once the water is boiling, Steam for 10 mins or until fully cooked.
Cooking times may vary depending on appliance.
Filling – Cabbage, Pork Mince (17%), Garlic Chive, Sesame Oil, Oyster Sauce (Water, Sugar, Salt, Oyster Extractives, Modified Corn Starch (1442), Wheat Flour Colour (150a)), Spring Onion, Chicken Stock Powder (Salt, Sugar, Dehydrated Vegetables, Maltodextrin, Maize starch, Yeast Extract, Spices, Flavour (Chicken), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Dried Chicken Extract, Colour (Caramel I)), Ginger (1%), Soy Sauce (Water, Soybean, Wheat, Salt), Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Bamboo Fibre, Ginger Powder, Salt, White Pepper
Dough – Wheat flour, Water, Tapioca Flour, Palm Oil, Tapioca Starch, Bamboo Fibre, Salt
Contains Wheat (Gluten), Soy, Sesame and Shellfish (Oyster)
May Contain Crustacea, Egg and Fish