KB's Crispy Fish Bites
KB’s delicious Crispy Fish Bites are prepared using only the freshest ingredients, simply cook and serve
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam
Basa (Pangasius Hypophthalmus)
Servings per package: 25
Serving size: 40g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
Cook from frozen.
- Preheat vegetable oil to 170˚C.
- Deep fry frozen product for approximately 5 minutes or until fully cooked.
Shallow Pan Fry
- Preheat half a cup of suitable cooking oil in the frying pan to medium/high heat.
- Turn heat to medium and place frozen product into the pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes, turn and cook for a further 2 minutes or until the product is golden brown and cooked through.
- Preheat oven to 200˚C fan forced or 210˚C conventional.
- Place frozen products on lined baking tray, in the middle of the oven.
- Cook for 11 minutes, turn and cook for a further 11 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
Cooking times may vary depending on appliance, product must be fully cooked prior to consumption.
Basa (60%) [(Pangasius hypophthalmus], Mineral Salts (451, 332)] Coating (37%) [Wheat Flour, Tapioca Starch (contains Sulphites), Spices (Onion, Garlic, Pepper), Sugar, Raising Agents (340i, 450i, 500ii), Modified Tapioca Starch (1422, 1420), Yeast Extract, Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch (450, 500), Yeast), Firming Agent (170)], Marinade [Sugar, Spices (Celery, Garlic, Onion, Pepper), Salt, Rice Flour, Yeast Extract, Acidity Regulators (330), Flavouring (Celery)], Soybean Oil.
Contains Fish, Wheat (Gluten), Soy and Sulphites
May Contain Crustacea